TAMIYA - 1/48 German Heinkel HE162 A2 Salamander - Plastic Model Airplane Kit
- An accurate reprodction of of the most famous heavyweight fighters of the US Army Air Force of WWII.
- Superb cockpit detail including removable ejection seats.
- Prototypically reproduced BMW003 engine with cowlings that can be fixed in the open or closed position.
- Highly detailed landing gear and wheel wells.
- Detailed pilot figure.
- Illustrated assembly guide and waterslide decals.
- Two Decal Sheets with Markings for 4 German Versions: 1: JG1, Oberst Herbert Ihlefeld, Leck, Germany (May 1945) 2: 3/JG1, Oberleutnant Emil Demuth, Leck, Germany (May 1945) 3: 1/JG1, Leutnant Rudolf Schmitt, Leck, Germany (May 1945) 4: 2/JG1, Leutnant Gerhard Hanf, Leck, Germany (May 1945)
- Airframe & Detail Paint Colors: - Light Blue (Luftwaffe), Light Green (Luftwaffe), Bare-Metal Silver, Dark Green (Luftwaffe), Black, Red, Gun Metal, Chrome Silver, Semi Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat Red, Flat Brown, Flat Flesh, Flat Aluminum, RLM Gray, Light Blue, Deck Tan, Metallic Gray, German Gray, Field Gray
|Age||Ages: 12+ yr|
|Estimated Order Process Time||Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days|
|Shipping Upcharge (Oversize/Overweight)||N/A|
|CPSC Information||/!\ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|New Product Release Info||No|
|Country of Origin||N/A|
|Collection / Color||N/A|
|In-Store Availability||Online Only Exclusive - (call our Retail Store for possible In-Store Availability and/or for In-Store Pickup on this item)|
|Manufacturer||TAMIYA (Model Kits)|